Tuesday, May 5

Lose Some Weight: Turbo

I'm not one who's heavily into makeup, but this TurboLash mascara by Estee Lauder is that ish! It's a vibrating mascara with a thickening and lengthening formula. (And I am probably late to finding this out). Basically, I have extremely short eyelashes. I swear they're almost nonexistant. I usually use Maybelline for my mascara of choice, but I used TurboLash for prom and it felt like I had falsies on. So if you have eyelashes like mine, I highly recommend this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TurboLash by Estee Lauder - $32
However, if you're on a budget and want something similar at a friendlier price, Maybelline will be releasing Pulse Perfection in July. But log on to Target, WalMart, Walgreens or CVS May 18 for an exclusive online preview sale (one day only).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment