Friday, March 27

Good Morning to um...

Coco Rocha
Hello readers! I'm not sure if you have noticed but I haven't been posting much streetwear lately. Why? Because I am sick of seeing the same type of graphics and designs from several different lines. Most streetwear isn't stimulating me. I am in no way downing those who choose to wear streetwear or who are involved in the hustle nor saying that I will absolutely not post streetwear or upcoming brands. But I am now focusing more on high end fashion and streetwear. It could be that I'm maturing, IDK. And I am not trying to portray that I can afford everything I post, for those of you who may think I'm a "poser". If you know me, you know I'm a broke scholar. Lol. But I do have expensive taste. Anywho, if there is something you would like to see on the blog, don't hesitate to contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment