Friday, March 13

Do I aMUSE you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been contemplating on cutting my hair. I know what you're thinking.. "Duhhh, who hasn't?". I'm not considering it because it's the new "IT" thing, I've seriously been wanting to cut my hair now for quite some time but never had the guts to do it. It's more so of a spiritual thing to me, showing my growth and starting a new life. I'm guessing this summer the process will be done. Brooke, from Harlem Heights and Kanye's ex, has been my muse for the short cut. Our face is structured similarly but her cheekbones are higher. Hmm.. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, well u barely wear your real hair anyway, so that wud be sumthn NEW! but idk? once u cut, u kno u stuck! but that wud be cool! so i say "vinny vinny viche"

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so gorg in the face. i say go for it ! hair grows back .

    ReplyDelete