Sunday, March 8

Ca$hmere Thoughts:First It Was....Now It Is...

Was: "Why Are They Sooo Tight!?!?"(High school)


Now: "Why Are They Rolled Up??" (College)


Q: Why were they so tight?
A: Truthfully I couldn't tell you, overall. Those were my selvedge I purchased them small so the fades would be properly represented and etc.

Q: Why are they rolled up now?
A: That is called a pinroll cuff. I just enjoy the way it looks on top of a low top shoe. It's a really fun spring trend, which doesn't mean you should do it with your True Religions and etc. ^_^ But with some light chino pants or seersuckers or whatever your preference is. For those asking about pinrolling an jeans, its a cool look if executed properly. Don't try this with high top shoes. It looks well with white chuck taylors, low top Jordans, white van authentics. I repeat this is my personal opinion. You may feel otherwise, so ultimately go with what you feel =)
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment