Monday, February 2

And the beat goes...!

A few random thoughts:
  • I'm still trying to figure out why this guy tried to grab me at school today, like we were at the mall (not that it's acceptable there, just saying)
  • I looked like a wet puppy after it rained
  • I have a new favorite hat which you may see me wear with anything
  • I'm getting antsy/anxious about some things
  • I think I'm about to go eat that last oatmeal cookie
  • May 23 needs to hurry! I can't stress that enough
  • What am I going to wear tomorrow?
  • I've been procrastinating about starting a picture blog. Cliche, I know. But I need somewhere to store all of my inspiration. Look for it soon.

1 comment:

  1. lol
    the mork and mindys! too bad i bought mine in a 12 and had to sell em *sad face*

    ReplyDelete