Wednesday, December 17

What about a *** in a leopard-print?

Chill I got it from "So Fresh, So Clean".I know I'm hella late, but Megan Good, c'mon now. I know you have more than one pair of shoes in your closet. Those YSL (R.I.P.) pumps are gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but for every occasion? They don't necessarily match everything you wear. You big time now (sorta?), you can buy more, right?!

But I see they've affected everybody.

I say get these extremely similar babies at Bakers for a mere $69.99. You can be cute and still pay your light bill on time.

1 comment:

  1. The bakers ones are just as cute and you never know Megan may just have an endorsement for them i not..you know how we all have that fav. item she got enough money where she could do what she want too lol

    ReplyDelete